View Profile ExtraLife

All 54 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Very Dark!

Incredible claymation, although there wasn't any storyline I still enjoyed it. I think you have taken clay flashes to the next level with this one. The blood everywhere was a nice touch and helped keep it at a "scary" pace. The beginning however was kind of annoying though. It was just showing the same image over and over again. Next time try using different images if you want to do that next time.

Keep up the great work.

5/5

It was a little short but sweet! :D

Good music, good animations, great graphics. Wow. I really liked this submission. It also helps that I to am a skateboarder and I could see that you put a lot of work into the life-like motions of the skater such as the landings.

If you do decide to make another it would be really cool to see some real "famous" skate spots such as Chino Hills or Crawford Hall. I'd be glad to help out, just e-mail me! ^__^

5/5

Jestar responds:

I might e-mail when I decide what I'm going to animate next...
Skate movies are getting a bit old.
~Jestar

Not too bad

Well you can draw pretty good but this could've used a storyline rather than being random as hell. Well, whatever. Good job. :}

WKBiomutt responds:

2 people, that's how many that have responded positively to the creation of my boredome, thnx for the compliment.

!!!!*groans*!!!!

ZOMG1!!1!

RR<CLOCKs GLOCKs

Like you didn't already know that.

<3 5/5

TremcladClock responds:

:}

Nice Short

Usually I don't like these iPod parodies but, with yours I liked the music you chose...only if it was longer when it got to the part in the song that goes "La, La, La, La la". Nice animation and graphics...keep up the good work. :)

Nice Movie!

I love these! Nice animations!11!1 Keep up the god like work!

It was good

I liked the movie. I think i know why you called it "WORST FLASH MOVIE EVER!!!". With a title like that were expecting the worst flash ever, like some stupid stick movie, right? So when we see yours we see that you have some skills and so therefore were like "Oh, this isn't bad, this is actually quite good." I'm not good at explaining things but I hope you get what I mean. :)

RedSkelton responds:

mak

I'm glad...

...you actually put some flash effort into with the background.

3/5

Just In case you missed it...

There has already been a PBJ for this year.

Creative Flash

Very creepy but on the other hand I loved it. Sweet Movie!

29, Male