View Profile ExtraLife

All 29 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Excellent!

Very Beautiful Sim Date Game!

Hahha

Love the show! Not a great flash but I thought it was funny!

Cool Game

A little hard to get used to at first, but other than that niiiice flash bro.

Keep up the good work.

Perfection

Thee best racing game that I have ever played...Keep up the excellent work guys!

Great

Awesome Soundboard of Apu! The only thing is that with soundboards im willing to have to download a larger file if the sound quality is better so either if you fix it or make a new one just bump up the quality on the sounds, Good Job!

FattyWhale responds:

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but thanks for the review.

Good Game, Very Unoriginal

Well lets start off with the music...I recognize this music from Mouse Avoider Two, im sure people are gonna rate this lower based soley on that fact. Next time choose a song that hasnt been used so people don't think your stealing someone elses "ideas" in music selection.

Tetris has been done a billion time before this and i'm sure no one is gonna wanna sit on there ass and try to get a highscore with this. That unless you have an internet highscore deallies.

Overall it is a good game and provides solid gameplay but its very stale and overdone.

Very Cool Game

I remember playing this in the 8th grade (now in 11th) and it wasnt as good as it is now. This is probably the best sim-dating game out right now. Excellent Job. But i wonder when this game will actually be finished.

Simply Amazing

This game has got to be the best on newgrounds that I have yet to play. Ahh its also a relief to play a classic shooting game without having to pay the 25 cents...yes im cheap like that. LOL.

5/5

Awesome Game

Now, i wish it were that easy to build-up an NG account...*sighs* I loved this game and beat it twice. YAY ME. A definte spot reserved for this game in my favorites.

Nice...

but by the secret egg did you mean clicking the bottom p-bot picture? good job by the way.

29, Male