View Profile ExtraLife

54 Movie Reviews

Very Dark!

Incredible claymation, although there wasn't any storyline I still enjoyed it. I think you have taken clay flashes to the next level with this one. The blood everywhere was a nice touch and helped keep it at a "scary" pace. The beginning however was kind of annoying though. It was just showing the same image over and over again. Next time try using different images if you want to do that next time.

Keep up the great work.

5/5

It was a little short but sweet! :D

Good music, good animations, great graphics. Wow. I really liked this submission. It also helps that I to am a skateboarder and I could see that you put a lot of work into the life-like motions of the skater such as the landings.

If you do decide to make another it would be really cool to see some real "famous" skate spots such as Chino Hills or Crawford Hall. I'd be glad to help out, just e-mail me! ^__^

Jestar responds:

I might e-mail when I decide what I'm going to animate next...
Skate movies are getting a bit old.
~Jestar

Not too bad

Well you can draw pretty good but this could've used a storyline rather than being random as hell. Well, whatever. Good job. :}

WKBiomutt responds:

2 people, that's how many that have responded positively to the creation of my boredome, thnx for the compliment.

29 Game Reviews

Awesome game

Although it gets tough really quick, I was very pleased by the concept of it.

The music you used was great however it was annoying whenever the screen shook to keep with the music.

Eh not that much of a problem.

Keep up the good work.

Holy Hell Best Dress-Up Ever

So many things to choose from. I loved the transitions you used. The girl so real it looks life like. Keep up the amazing work man!

Cool Game

It was a fun game but it does get a little stale after a while. I liked the graphics. It reminds me of the synj games like Alien Hominid. Nice Job!

Buzzwerd responds:

Wow, that's the second time someone mentions that, thnks alot.

1 Audio Review

A-MAZING!

I love this song! Great Job on the recreation of the original! It brings back so many memories of playing Wind Waker. I Thank you for making this song!

2 Art Reviews

why isnt this front paged

10 for jesus clock reference

HongKongBong responds:

Aw yeah, thanks dude!

Excellent

Hah, yeah more like thanks-taking. Good job!

29, Male