WADE FULP HENTAI WADE FULP HENTAI

so classic XD

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50

First-rate

I would write a lengthy 1,000 word review but, this one left me awe and speechless.

Glad to see the series is back in action! :)

woo

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

ggk, what a shit alias :o

Almost a skate animation. Almost a skate animation.

Awesome

Another great skate flash.

The back lip looked really good.

I just wish you would've made it longer and finished it. :(

Bahamut N' koreaman 01 Bahamut N' koreaman 01

Another Great movie!

Good flash overall, and humor that actually made me laugh. Im still debating on if I like your new style of art more than the former... It is a hard desision for sure.

Only problem I could spot was that, in a couple points of the movie, I was unable to hear what the characters were saying over the sound of the rather loud music.

Overall, 10/10!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

Happy birthday Afro_Stud! Happy birthday Afro_Stud!

Happy Birthday Indeed

Oh yes, Have a very happy 19th birthday Afro_Stud.

Just remember to go outside once in a while. :p

Murray responds:

Of course, he needs to get a life...But I think he's outside a lot this week due to his college rehearsals.

-Bahamut

The Box (Claymation) The Box (Claymation)

Very Dark!

Incredible claymation, although there wasn't any storyline I still enjoyed it. I think you have taken clay flashes to the next level with this one. The blood everywhere was a nice touch and helped keep it at a "scary" pace. The beginning however was kind of annoying though. It was just showing the same image over and over again. Next time try using different images if you want to do that next time.

Keep up the great work.

5/5

-Jestar's D-DAY SKATE 2- -Jestar's D-DAY SKATE 2-

It was a little short but sweet! :D

Good music, good animations, great graphics. Wow. I really liked this submission. It also helps that I to am a skateboarder and I could see that you put a lot of work into the life-like motions of the skater such as the landings.

If you do decide to make another it would be really cool to see some real "famous" skate spots such as Chino Hills or Crawford Hall. I'd be glad to help out, just e-mail me! ^__^

5/5

Jestar responds:

I might e-mail when I decide what I'm going to animate next...
Skate movies are getting a bit old.
~Jestar

Office Egg Shorts// #1 Office Egg Shorts// #1

Not too bad

Well you can draw pretty good but this could've used a storyline rather than being random as hell. Well, whatever. Good job. :}

WKBiomutt responds:

2 people, that's how many that have responded positively to the creation of my boredome, thnx for the compliment.

GG-Robot Crew Fails GG-Robot Crew Fails

!!!!*groans*!!!!

ZOMG1!!1!

RR<CLOCKs GLOCKs

Like you didn't already know that.

<3 5/5

TremcladClock responds:

:}

iPod Nana iPod Nana

Nice Short

Usually I don't like these iPod parodies but, with yours I liked the music you chose...only if it was longer when it got to the part in the song that goes "La, La, La, La la". Nice animation and graphics...keep up the good work. :)