Streamline Streamline

Awesome game

Although it gets tough really quick, I was very pleased by the concept of it.

The music you used was great however it was annoying whenever the screen shook to keep with the music.

Eh not that much of a problem.

Keep up the good work.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Holy Hell Best Dress-Up Ever

So many things to choose from. I loved the transitions you used. The girl so real it looks life like. Keep up the amazing work man!

5/5

SnowBlaster Dave SnowBlaster Dave

Cool Game

It was a fun game but it does get a little stale after a while. I liked the graphics. It reminds me of the synj games like Alien Hominid. Nice Job!

Buzzwerd responds:

Wow, that's the second time someone mentions that, thnks alot.

supersoldier supersoldier

Incredible!

An awesome game thats under 300kb?! It's true. I loved this game. In fact, I love all of the games you guys make. Keep up the nice work guys!

Reach the Sun Reach the Sun

Hey...not bad.

It was a fun short little game. The graphics were pretty good and the AS was good as well. You definetly have some potential there. Well, can't wait till a full version if you decide to make one.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Excellent Game!

I abosuletly loved this game. The upgrades and the varying enemies was a excellent touch making it a true game. I also like the controls that you used for this game.

Folks...this ones a keeper!

5/5

FrostedMuffins responds:

Haha, thanks a lot. I'm glad you liked it so much. This was the first time I've used any sort of an upgrade system, I liked it a lot and I'll try to put it into some of my future games.
Thanks for the review.

Fun With Your Balls Fun With Your Balls

Good Time-waster

Everything seemed to look pretty good. You just need to change the name of the Flash from "Fun with your balls" to Orbiting Spheres.

Next time add:
Changeable backgrounds such as Space, Sky, Ocean
Some ambient tunes to get a "calm" mood
The option to add/remove ball

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

Awesome!

Definetly one of the best button games to hit up Newgrounds! Loved the music the, the scheme of it, and just about everything else! Keep up the excellent work Gamecubicle!

Turkey To Go! Turkey To Go!

Fun Game

Cool little Turkey Day game. I liked the concept of catching feathers to grow. Pretty nice graphics. Keep up the good work man!

Circl-EZ Circl-EZ

Awesome Game!

Nicely made, Good Controlling, Sweet gameplay. What else could you ask for? Excellent Job! Can't wait for you next releases!